Is your child ready for Kindergarten? Set up an appointment today!
Make-Up REGISTRATION DATE:
Thursday, May 11th 4:00pm – 7:30pm
Location: Ambridge High School – Library 2nd floor
To schedule an appointment to register a child for 2017-2018 Kindergarten, call Cathy Hopkins at 724-266-2833 ext. 1273
Age Requirement: A child is eligible for admission to kindergarten if she/he is five (5) years old on/or before September 1, 2017
Economy Elementary Student Council Welcomes Our New Superintendent, Dr. Welter!
4/25 – HS Choral
4/27 – HS Steel Band
5/2 - JHS Band
5/3 – HS Concert & Jazz Bands
5/4 – JHS Choral
6/5 – SS Choral & Recorder
6/6 – EE Band
6/6 – HE Choral & Recorder @ HS
6/7 – SS Band & Steel
6/8 – EE Choral & Recorder
6/13 –Band & Steel
All programs begin at 7p
Join us in congratulating Isaac Elliott on his outstanding performance at the Beaver County Track and Field Championships.
Elliott set two event records running 21.6 in the 200 and 49.2 in the 400. He was also given the Outstanding Male Track Performance for 2016 award.
"All his hard work and dedication is paying off. So proud of him!" shared Elliott's father, Phillip Elliott .
Elliott was not the only Ambridge athlete to compete and place in Saturdays meet.
The following are the results from the meet:
- 400: 6th place Samantha Giordari
- 800: 2nd place Elyssa Penson
- 1600: 1st place Mica Hanish, Ambridge, 5:21.3, 2nd place Elyssa Penson
- 3200: 1st place Mica Hanish , 11:49.3
- 100 H: 6th place Shardonney Carpenter
- 400 Relay: 6th place Ambridge
- 100: 1st place Isaac Elliott, Ambridge, 10.6
- 200: 1st place Isaac Elliott, Ambridge, 21.6 Meet Record
- 400: 1st place Isaac Elliott, Ambridge, 49.2 Meet and County Record
- 3200: 6th place Corey Shaffer
Overall as a team Ambridge Girls came in 7th place out of 14 teams Ambridge Boys came in 10th place in a three way tie with Alqiuippa and Southside out of 14 teams.