It's that time of year again! Time to register the little ones for Pre-K!
The Ambridge Area School District will operate three PA Pre-K Counts Classrooms in 2019-2020, servicing 3 and 4 year olds, with 4 year olds having first priority for enrollment. The program is available at each of our elementary schools, with 20 students maximum accepted at each school. Students are enrolled at the elementary school closest to their geographic location, regardless of whether they have siblings in the building to which they will be assigned.
A completed registration packet and all requested documentation is required before students can be considered for enrollment. Registration packets are available here. Once 20 students are enrolled at each school, a waiting list will be established. Breakfast, lunch and transportation to and from the program are provided.
Registration dates are as follows:
- Feb. 5 - State Street Elementary, 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Feb. 6 - Economy Elementary, 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Feb. 7 - Highland Elementary, 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Documentation required at the time of registration includes:
- Completed registration packet;
- Proof of residency;
- Dental form signed by dentist;
- Original birth certificate;
- Physical form signed by physician; and
- Immunization records.
For questions, or to make an appointment for registration, please contact Cathy Hopkins at 724-266-2833, Ext. 1273.