Please be aware that all P.E. classes are doing a Jump Rope for Heart Fundraiser for the American Heart Association the week of Jan. 24 - Jan 30. All packets were given out in P.E. classes. If your child needs another one, please see Mrs. Parisi. All packets or online fundraising are due when your child has P.E. that week.
INCENTIVES FOR JUMP ROPE FOR HEART FUNDRAISER:
1. P.E. TEACHER FOR THEIR CLASS – Student that raises the most money in each class (over $40) will pick what they want to do in class, the next week.
2. $50 Club, $100 Club or higher. A group photo of the students who raise the set amount of money will be put on the school web site.
3. Top two fundraising students will get their picture taken handing the check to Tim Creamer (American Heart Association Youth Market Director). This picture will be put on the school’s web site.
4. All students that participate will get a free ticket to a Pirates baseball game when an adult ticket is purchased on the form. (Will come with the thank-you gifts.)
5. Plus all the HEART HEROES Characters and Thank-You Gifts you've earned.
Any questions, please contact Susan Parisi at (724)266-2833 Ext. 6221 Economy and Ext. 4270 State Street