12 month position available in the Ambridge Area School District. Must have current Act 34, Act 151, and Act 114 and other required clearances. Pre-employment drug screening required. The position requires an extensive background and experience in managing school district finances, budget and HR. Individuals with educational credentials such as a CPA / MBA are encouraged to apply. Salary commensurate with education and work experience.
Please email or send a letter of interest and resume to Dr. Joseph C. Dimperio, Superintendent’s Office
Ambridge Area School District, 901 Duss Avenue, Ambridge, PA 15003
Deadline for application is July 21, 2016
Job Description and Qualifications:
Come support State Street Elementary by joining the teacher and staff at the Baden McDonald's on Monday, April 18th! 20 percent of all sales between 5 pm and 7 pm will be donated to the school.
Center for Hope
fundraiser will take place on
December 3, 2016 in the Ambridge Area
High School Gym. Do your Christmas shopping or
just shop for yourself. Doors open at 10 a.m. Luncheon
at noon. Music by our very own Steel Drums.Live auction to follow.
Over 100 baskets and a live auction. For tickets call ext. 2405
Benefits the Center For Hope
Pictures of Renick Sheet Metal Foreman Rob Dunbar whom resides in Freedom Pa. Pictures capture the care taken to prevent dirt from entering the duct after production in Butler Pa and as its stored on the project site. The procedure of covering duct in this fashion is used in Leeds Certified projects.
Installations under way
• The Piping mains in the hallways are about 98 percent installed and have been pressure tested.
• All of the classroom Unit Ventilators and Shelving Units have been demolished.
• The pads have been poured in the mechanical Room and the Major equipment and pumps have been set on them.
• The Chiller Pad is constructed.
• The two Air Handling Units in that supply the locker rooms are demolished and the replacements are hung in place.
• Ductwork and Piping are being installed on in the Mezzanine and is 90 % complete.
• The Roofing is finished and the RTUs are set in place.
• Piping run outs have been started and are 90% Complete- Insulation is following very closely to piping completions.
• Electrical circuits are being installed.
• Mini Cassette Evaporator hung in Shop and Faculty area.
• DLC has been on site for first shutdown and is sending an engineer to access the vault condition.
• Switch Gear is in schedule and will arrive by Monday 8/15/16
• Unit Ventilators began arriving a today. All will be received by next week. Installations of UVs beginning immediately.
• Installation of Boilers, HW Heaters, Pumps and other Hydronic have started and are around 40 % installed.
• OZ Enterprises have begun installing the Controls wiring.
Ambridge Boys' Volleyball vs. Northeastern PIAA Championship Match
Where: Penn State Univeristy Park - Recreation Building - Rec Hall, State College, PA 16801
Date/Time: Saturday, June 11th @ 11AM
Broadcasts: Watch LIVE coverage on PCN (cable TV in Pennsylvania only) and online with a PCN Select subscription.
Saturday, June 11, 2016
PIAA Boys AA Volleyball Championship
Ambridge vs. Northeastern (Manchester)
11:00 a.m. - LIVE on PCN (cable)
3:00 p.m. - Re-air on PCN (cable)
Sunday, June 12, 2016
All games will replay on PCN Select beginning at 9:00 a.m.
PIAA Boys AA Volleyball Championship
PIAA Boys AAA Volleyball Championship
Naomi Husted, a State Street 5th grade student, qualified for the National Academic Games in Atlanta! Naomi placed in the top 10% of the Beaver County Academic Games of Presidents and Linguishtik, a game that truly tests your grammar skills! As a result, she will be heading to Atlanta at the end of April to compete with students nationally in these two games. We wish her the best of luck and know that she is our winner, regardless of the outcome at the national level.
WE ARE VERY PROUD OF NAOMI AND HER ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!
Dear Parents/Guardians of Economy Elementary Students
Thank you for encouraging and helping your son/daughter to raise money for the American Heart Association with the Jump Rope/ Hoops for Heart fundraiser. I am proud to say that Economy Elementary School raised $5,914.00 for the American Heart Association. In doing so, we also received $450.00 in much needed physical education equipment.
The following students from Economy Elementary School collected $50.00 to $99.00 for the American Heart Association, when they participated in the Jump Rope for Heart Fund Raiser in their gym class. (JOSH KUNY RAISED $100)
JOHN SEIFER, AUSTIN HINDS, LEXEE HEROLD, TRISTAN WALKER, SYDNEY SMITH, ALEXA BEST, JOSLYN DESANTIS, ELI HARTMAN, PAUL SEIFFER, GAVIN COGLEY, JAYLYNN CAMPBELL, JOSH KURCH, NATHAN MASETH, JASON DESANTIS, EMMA KERTIS, JULIA BENNETT, BRENDAN JONES, and JOSH KUNY