(Photos Courtesy of Leah Hughes and Lexi Cervi)
The Class of 2018 spent some time recently visiting their former elementary schools as part of a walk down memory lane. The 2018 Commencement will be held on Thursday, May 31 at 6 p.m. in the High School gymnasium.
As a reminder for Commencement:
• Seniors should report to the LGI no later than 5:15 p.m.
• Parents and guests are encouraged to park in the former Bottom Dollar lot on 11th Street, the Park and Ride or the lower lot behind the Field House.
• The upper parking lot will be available for handicapped parking and senior citizens.
• Doors to the gymnasium open at 5:30 p.m. No admission or re-entry will be permitted into the gym after the ceremony begins at 6 p.m.
• Additional seating will be available in the auditorium, where a live feed of the ceremony will be streaming. Guests must have a ticket to access the additional seating area.
• Extra tickets will be available in the High School Security Office between the hours of 7:30 - 9 a.m. on Thursday, May 31.
A link for a live feed of commencement will be available for those who are unable to attend in person. The link will be posted to the District website and social media once available.