AMBRIDGE BOYS YOUTH BASKETBALL
In-House Basketball Program
- Boys who are in 2nd – 6th Grade (must live in the Ambridge Area School District)
- Saturday, October 13th from 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Saturday, October 20th from 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Saturday, October 27th from 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Saturday, November 3rd from 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Saturday, November 10th from 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Ambridge Fieldhouse
- $30.00 cash or check for the five days (must pay and register on the first day of the program)
- The boys will participate in two hours of structured basketball development.
- The main aspects of the program will include:
- Conditioning - Skill Stations
- Drills - Controlled Games
- Rotation through Six Stations of basketball will include:
- Ball Handling - Passing - Defensive Skills
- Shooting - Rebounding - Strength and Agility
- Bring your son and have him learn from our successful Ambridge High School Boys Varsity Basketball Team, as well as coaches from our High School, Junior High, and Travel Teams.
- This program is designed to develop an understanding of the fundamentals and skills needed to be a basketball player at the youth level. To have our High School players interact with the youth will create a positive and meaningful learning environment to continue to grow/develop our Ambridge Boys Basketball Program from second grade through high school.
CONTACT: If you have any questions or concerns please contact (412) 974-4696.
Ambridge Area School District families are invited to enjoy coffee and conversation with Superintendent Dr. Jo Welter at special sessions designed to share information about AASD. Sessions are scheduled as follows:
Highland Elementary School – 7 p.m. Oct. 2
State Street Elementary School – 8 a.m. Oct. 5
Economy Elementary School – 8 a.m. Oct. 9
Ambridge Area Middle School – 7 p.m. Oct. 24
Ambridge Area High School – TBA
Dr. Welter will provide an overview of what is happening in the District, as well as field questions from those in attendance about District matters. Hope to see you there!
Thank you to Rep. Robert Matzie for stopping by the Middle School and High School on Tuesday. He also spent time speaking with seniors Riley Sass and Christian Kamzelski, and juniors Jessica Kingerski and Logan Erickson.