Pictures of Renick Sheet Metal Foreman Rob Dunbar whom resides in Freedom Pa. Pictures capture the care taken to prevent dirt from entering the duct after production in Butler Pa and as its stored on the project site. The procedure of covering duct in this fashion is used in Leeds Certified projects.
Installations under way
• The Piping mains in the hallways are about 98 percent installed and have been pressure tested.
• All of the classroom Unit Ventilators and Shelving Units have been demolished.
• The pads have been poured in the mechanical Room and the Major equipment and pumps have been set on them.
• The Chiller Pad is constructed.
• The two Air Handling Units in that supply the locker rooms are demolished and the replacements are hung in place.
• Ductwork and Piping are being installed on in the Mezzanine and is 90 % complete.
• The Roofing is finished and the RTUs are set in place.
• Piping run outs have been started and are 90% Complete- Insulation is following very closely to piping completions.
• Electrical circuits are being installed.
• Mini Cassette Evaporator hung in Shop and Faculty area.
• DLC has been on site for first shutdown and is sending an engineer to access the vault condition.
• Switch Gear is in schedule and will arrive by Monday 8/15/16
• Unit Ventilators began arriving a today. All will be received by next week. Installations of UVs beginning immediately.
• Installation of Boilers, HW Heaters, Pumps and other Hydronic have started and are around 40 % installed.
• OZ Enterprises have begun installing the Controls wiring.
Upcoming & Continuing Tasks
• Take Delivery of the Unit Ventilators 8/11/16, Installations to begin immediately of UVs and Shelving Units.
• Installations of Piping Run Outs to UVs and other equipment.
• Continue Insulation of piping.
• Controls Installation.
• Piping installations.
• 3000 Amp Electrical Main Panel Installation.
• Continue installation of needed electrical upgrades for HVAC upgrades
• Boiler Room Installations of both equipment and Piping – Not a 911 right now.
• Chiller Pad Fencing .
• RTU installations.
• Incremental equipment installations. ( Fan Coils, Mini Splits and PTAC units)
• Coordinated targeted cleanup started 8/9/16 for upcoming school activities. Started 7/26 ahead of schedule
• Teachers get classrooms back on 8/30/16.
• School Begins 9/6/16.
• Building heating on 10/15/16.
• Project substantial completion by 3-31-17.