June 25, 2020
Please join us to celebrate the graduating class of 2020 on July 31st at 10:00 AM. The ceremony will be held in Moe Rubenstein Stadium at the Ambridge Area High School. The following measurements will be put in place:
- Upon exiting vehicles, all attendees must wear masks for the duration of the event.
- Students will be social distanced on the field.
- Ticket holders will be social distanced in the stands and will sit in seats as marked.
- Everyone should arrive in the same car.
- Parents and students will park in the top lot. Graduates will descend the stairs and line up on the sidewalk between the school and field.
- Parents will enter main gate and be seated.
- 4 tickets per family will be allotted. Details regarding the distribution method will follow.
This should be a great day as we honor our Class of 2020 graduates. We hope you will be able to attend and share in this special ceremony.
Ms. Janice L. Zupsic
Just a reminder....
The June 17, 2020 Voting Board Meeting is scheduled via ZOOM at 7:00 p.m.
If you are interested in either (1) offering public comments and/or (2) attending the meeting, details follow:
In order to attend the virtual meeting, you must first register with Mrs. Mueller via email or phone. Registration is open until 2 p.m. on Wednesday, June 17, 2020. Registrants will be sent meeting access information via email. When registering, please provide your name, address and valid email address. Please note that the public will be muted or otherwise expected to quietly observe during the meeting in order to allow an orderly meeting.
Class of 2020 Diploma Distribution Times for June 6, 2020
|Last Name||First Name||Time Slot|
|Rios Morales||Kenia||3:30 PM|
|Watson Schroeder||Jabre||4:40 PM|
Congratulations to the senior members of the Ambridge Area High School National Honors Society! On Thursday Mrs. Santini and Mrs. Phillips delivered students their honors chords and a special donation from Oram’s donuts! We love our senior members and wish them the best of luck in the future and a very special thanks to Oram’s!
We would also like to offer our congratulations to the newest members, these students have pledged to uphold the high purposes of the Ambridge Area High School National Honors Society. They will be true to the principles for which it stands, be loyal to their school, and will maintain and encourage high standards of scholarship, service, leadership, and character. We welcome our new members!
The summer food service program begins on Monday. June 8, 2020 and our free mealservice will now include BOTH lunch and breakfast distributed at once! We will continue with curbside pick-up service, as follows: Senior High M-Th-10:45 -11:45 a.m., State Street--11:00-11:45 am, and Economy Elementary from 11:15-12 Noon. Each Thursday, an additional meal will be given out for Friday. Program runs Monday, June 8-Thursday, August 6, 2020. Hope to see you there!
Potential cheerleaders must submit the following by June 8th.
- Paperwork from the Handbook: Cheerleading Handbook Parent/Student Agreement Form pg. 10, Cheerleader & Parent Contact Form pg. 10, Medical Release Form pg. 11, Inherent Risk Form pg. 12. If you do not have a printer and or a way to scan them back, please let Coach Phillips know and she can have them mailed.
- Video with the following information:
Ambridge Crowd Cheer
Dance to music (Add the jump of your choice)
Standing and/or running tumbling
- SENIORS: If planning to try-out for captain you must also submit your captain form.
There will be a Zoom Workshop ran on Wednesday, June 3rd at 6:00PM. We will answer any tryout questions and go over everything together. We will be able to give tips to help you have the best try-out possible.
Zoom Information will be shared through email and on the Ambridge Area School District Cheer page on Facebook.
Squad members will be notified before June 14th. We will hold a parent meeting and first practice the week of June 15th (Dates and times TBA). Details will be sent to members making the squad.